Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Where to begin
             Wow! So I actually have a blog started. Fun! I always though blogs were a little weird, but I guess not! I don't have a whole bunch to write about now, but I'm sure will very soon! There seems to be a lot to write about here. The culture, the people, the food. How the heck we take showers here without running water...  it's all part of the experience. And hopefully, you'll be able to dive into a little bit of this experience yourself once I get this page filled up. Not only Haiti, but through devotions I think I'd like to put on here too! Also, if I'm a little behind on posting, send me a message! I don't want to forget that I made this thing! I think this blog will be a great tool! For me, and for God's glory!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! I can't wait to read your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look and the title, and can't wait to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nik i just love to hear about haiti and what is going on in your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It'll be cool to share what's going on here with everyone!

    ReplyDelete