Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Where to Begin...

   Suppose I kick things off with a normal afternoon; nothing in particular that would elicit any thought of a future moving plan. The day in general was nothing new or exciting. Bland and stressful, as it always was. But the book bag on my back was feeling just a bit heavier that afternoon. So me.. your average fifteen year-old guy with new friends, lots of ladies, and a music addiction. Life was pretty dang swell if you woulda asked me. At least - on the outside. You could assume my reaction once I was filled in on "the plan." Our move would eventually call me to drop out of the highest SATB chamber choir in two districts, leave all my new friends and an awesome job, and say goodbye to my family that I had a death-grip on. Not sure how that ever happened. God had some major readying to do with me. And He was faithful and did so! Except, maybe not on the terms I would have liked, however...
The boy with swag would turn into a gentleman with a new perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment